À BLOC AND THE HAUTE ROUTE
- Win tickets for HR Ventoux worth €750,-
A UNIQUE PARTNERSHIP
Haute Route delivers events that are the unparalleled professional experience for cyclists. À BLOC is the ultimate sports beer. Made for people who want to be fit and fast. People who want to push boundaries, tackle the most daring challenges, and celebrate their achievements with likeminded people. This is where À BLOC meets Haute Route. Haute Route offers incredible riding in the most iconic cycling locations worldwide, with pro-like support and incredible services both on and off the bike. We are very proud that the Haute Route has chosen À BLOC as preferred supplier of its post-ride refreshments for a selection of excellent rides in Europe. We started at Haute Route Alpe d’Huez (last 12-14 july).
We invite you to enjoy the ultimate cycling experience of Haute Route and À BLOC at:
- Haute Route Pyrenees 17-23 August
- Haute Route Alps 25-31 August
- Haute Route Stelvio 20-22 September
- Haute Route Mont Ventoux 4-6 October
Follow us on social and win tickets worth €750,-
Make sure to like our social pages because we can offer a great prize for both Stelvio and Ventoux. Who doesn’t want to win a set of two tickets worth € 750,- and celebrate everything life has to offer? After all: life is what you make it. For Stelvio Daan Coenen and Freek de Ridder from the Netherlands have won (and are training for their HR Stelvio experience), the Ventoux win action will be published soon.
Terms & Conditions Sweepstake Contest Haute Route Ventoux
- The winner of the sweepstake contest will win a duo-ticket for Haute Route Ventoux (value 750 euro) taking place 4 – 6 October 2019. The ticket doesn’t include transport or accommodation.
- Participation on this contest is possible through commenting on the dedicated posts published on the À BLOC Facebook pages. A comment must include a tagged Facebook user (a Facebook friend) to take part in the sweepstake.
- To take part in the sweepstake contest, a comment needs to be published before Tuesday 3rdof September.
- Commenting multiple times on the Facebook post will not increase the chances to win. All participators on this contest will count as one and will be filtered before a winner is picked.
- The winner of the contest is picked at random and will be picked out of all valid comments on our Facebook post.
- The winner of the contest will receive a personal message through Facebook about their win. Afterwards the winner will be publicly announced on the À BLOC Facebook pages.
Carefully craftedAre you thirsty yet?
Epic storiesWe ride together
We love stories from the peloton, they enrich our lives. Especially the ones of suffering and achievement. Stories are told when drinking à BLOC. We appreciate that a good story grows stronger over time. It’s one of the reasons we ride. Want to share your story?Contact us