New ABLOC Session Blonde
- Australia, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Switzerland
- Full bodied blonde
- Low alc: 2.8%
- unfiltered, unpasteurized
Let's go for another round
ABLOC® Session Blonde is a light, refreshing blonde ale, created for those who want to stay sharp. As the ultimate thirst-quencher, its subtle malt sweetness is balanced by a touch of citrusy hops and Alpine Minerals®, creating a beautifully balanced, yet delicate and highly drinkable beer with a light malty body and a crisp and clean finish. Did someone forgot to tell it that it’s only 2.8% alcohol? ABLOC® Session Blonde is unfiltered and unpasteurized, rich in proteins and vitamin B.
ABLOC® beer should be available wherever beer is sold. And if they don’t have it, demand it!Get your beers
More info about our beer
Click on one of the lines below if you want to know more:
ABLOC Session Blonde is a delicious craft beer. Some tasting notes for the true craft beer supporter:
- Appearance: slightly clouded, light glowing amber with a white frothy head and a slight fizz
- Aroma: hoppy, sweet, citrusy with a hint of lemongrass and smoke in the background
- Flavour: mineral rich, hoppy with a dash of sweet fresh organ, met with a dry, refreshing finish.
- Alcohol percentage: 2,8 Vol.-%
And like all our beers we added Alpine Minerals for better hydration!
Carefully craftedAre you thirsty yet?
Epic storiesWe ride together
We love stories from the peloton, they enrich our lives. Especially the ones of suffering and achievement. Stories are told when drinking ABLOC. We appreciate that a good story grows stronger over time. It’s one of the reasons we ride. Want to share your story?Contact us